"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
All tuition money will be used in a way that is focused on ensuring the optimal success of students while attracting and retaining high quality faculty.
$700/Month/Student (Paid Over 10 Months August-May)
~$583/Month/Student (Paid Over 12 Months August-July)
To finalize enrollment, a one-time, non-refundable $1000 fee is required for new students to cover technology and registration costs.
"The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next."
Students are enrolled based on years of age into one of the seven levels that combines two traditional grades together for vertical integration. Students must reach the set years of age on or before August 1st of the year they start.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports."
School Alive follows a typical 180-day school calendar and operates from August through May. All students are enrolled full-time from Monday through Friday. The 7 levels of students will rotate through the 7 HAMSTER disciplines on either a Traditional or A/B Block Schedule. The School Alive Schedule follows Eastern Time Zone (ET).
There are 7 HAMSTER Periods and 1 Passion Period for a total of 8 Periods that are 40 minutes long every day or 80 minutes long every other day. Additionally, we start as well as end each day together with a United Period that is 5 minutes long, have short Passing Periods that are 3-5 minutes long, and have 1 Lunch/Recess Period in the middle of each day that is 60 minutes long.
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom."
Admission to School Alive is a privilege and not a right. lt is a privilege granted to those students who manifest a desire to live as Bible-believing, consecrated Christians. The school reserves the right to dismiss any student who, in the opinion of the administration and board, does not fit into the spirit of the school, even if that student has kept all the rules and regulations of the school.
School Alive admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policy, scholarship programs, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
Students and/or their families applying for admission must:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
Students are accepted on a first come first serve basis after an interview with their parent(s) to determine if School Alive is the right fit for them. We take education seriously and will only accept those who will excel in a rigorous Christian environment. Once a grade is at capacity, additional students will be put on a waiting list. Use the calculator below to find out the class of your student:
Student availability for 2024-2025 is shown below.
Closed in Red
The main steps of the enrollment process include:
1. Apply: The first step is to fill out the student application below. You will need to provide some information such as student birthday and class they will be entering based on our calculator above. You can also include additional information such as allergies or previous school(s) as well as attachments such as a family photo. You must include an explanation if the answer is "Yes" to any of the following questions:
Does the student have any learning difficulties?
2. Interview: After submitting your application, you may receive contact from us to schedule an in-person, parent/student interview or be put on a waiting list. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your child's needs and goals with us, and we will ask questions to get to know your child better.
3. Offer: After the interview, you will receive a decision regarding your child's acceptance to School Alive. This decision will be made with a focus on what is best for your child and the other students at School Alive.
4. Finalize: If your child is accepted, you will need to complete the necessary paperwork. To finalize the process and secure your position, a one-time, non-refundable $1000 New Student Fee to cover technology and registration costs must be made. A significant portion of this will be used to acquire and maintain individual devices managed by School Alive. This can be paid by card below or with cash/check to avoid the card processing fee. Checks should be made out to School Alive. Once the fee is paid, your child's enrollment at School Alive will be confirmed.
"Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."
Matthew 16:24 NIV
Staff position availability at School Alive is shown below.
Executive positions are responsible for administrative and managerial decisions for School Alive, recognizing that God is the real boss. These positions are mainly taken on a voluntary basis and can be categorized into the (1) School Board and (2) Advisory Board.
(1) School Board members are governing persons with voting rights and make key decisions affecting School Alive. They meet at least quarterly, having the time and resources to significantly contribute.
Secretary - Closed
(2) Advisory Board members provide wisdom and suggested guidance without voting rights. This board can be larger and consists of members who offer expertise and insights in various areas aligned with the HAMSTER disciplines as well as parents or other stakeholders interested in advising the future direction of School Alive. While they have the opportunity to attend the formal quarterly meetings, their involvement can also be more informal, offering counsel as needed.
Faculty positions are responsible for running School Alive on a daily basis. These positions are paid a highly competitive salary based on student enrollment.
Healthcare Teacher - Closed
Art Teacher - Closed
Support positions are responsible for a variety of tasks to assist salaried faculty and executives. These positions are mainly taken on a voluntary basis.
Office Manager - Open
Marketing Manager - Open
Event Manager - Open
Fundraising Manager - Open
The main steps of the hiring process include:
1. Apply: The first step is to fill out the staff application below. You will need to provide some information such as your phone number and birthday. You must also include why you are interested in the position as well as a resume outlining your relevant experience. There will be an extensive background check for all positions at School Alive.
2. Interview: After submitting your application, you may receive contact from us to schedule an interview. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your needs and goals with us, and we will ask questions to get to know you better.
3. Offer: After the interview, you will receive a decision regarding your position acceptance to School Alive. This decision will be made with a focus on what is best for you and the others at School Alive.
4. Finalize: If you are accepted, you will need to complete the necessary paperwork.
"If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Matthew 18:6 NIV
Partnership availability at School Alive is shown below.
Partnerships with School Alive are made to ensure smooth operations and to provide opportunities for students to connect with experts or serve the community.
If you or your organization are interested in becoming a partner, please fill out the application below.