"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes."
Ephesians 6:11 NIV
All tuition money will be used in a way that is focused on ensuring the optimal success of students while attracting and retaining high quality faculty.
$700/Month/Student (Paid Over 10 Months August-May)
~$583/Month/Student (Paid Over 12 Months August-July)
To finalize enrollment, a one-time, non-refundable $1000 fee is required for new students to cover technology and registration costs.
Students are enrolled based on years of age into one of the seven levels that combines two traditional grades together for vertical integration. Students must reach the set years of age before August 1st of the year they start.
School Alive follows a typical 180-day school calendar and operates from August through May. All students are enrolled full-time from Monday through Friday. The 7 levels of students will rotate through the 7 HAMSTER disciplines on either a Traditional or A/B Block Schedule. The School Alive Schedule follows Eastern Standard Time (EST).
There are 7 HAMSTER Periods and 1 Passion Period for a total of 8 Periods that are 40 minutes long every day or 80 minutes long every other day. Additionally, we start as well as end each day together with a United Period that is 5 minutes long, have short Passing Periods that are 3-5 minutes long, and have 1 Lunch/Recess Period in the middle of each day that is 60 minutes long.
Students are accepted on a first come first serve basis after a meeting with their parent(s) to determine if School Alive is the right fit for them. We take education seriously and will only accept those who will excel in a rigorous environment. Once a grade is at capacity, additional students will be put on a waiting list. The student availability below is for the 2024-2025 School Year.
Closed in Red
The main steps of the enrollment process include:
1. Apply: The first step is to fill out the student application below. You will need to provide some information such as student age, birthday, and class they will be entering. You can also include additional information such as allergies or previous school(s) as well as attachments such as a family photo.
2. Interview: After submitting your application, you will receive contact from us to schedule an in-person, parent/student interview or be put on a waiting list. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your child's needs and goals with us, and we will ask questions to get to know your child better.
3. Offer: After the interview, you will receive a decision regarding your child's acceptance to School Alive. This decision will be made with a focus on what is best for your child and the other students at School Alive.
4. Finalize: If your child is accepted, you will need to complete the necessary paperwork, including signing our Statement of Faith. To finalize the process and secure your position, a one-time, non-refundable $1000 New Student Fee to cover technology and registration costs must be made. A significant portion of this will be used to acquire and maintain individual devices managed by School Alive. This can be paid by card below or with cash/check to avoid the card processing fee. Checks should be made out to School Alive. Once the fee is paid, your child's enrollment at School Alive will be confirmed.
Position availability at School Alive is shown below.
Executive positions are responsible for the administrative and managerial decisions for School Alive recognizing that God is the real boss. Board members are experts in Education and/or HAMSTER disciplines, parents, or other stakeholders that are interested in advising the future direction of School Alive. The board will meet once per quarter to discuss important topics. These positions are mainly taken on a voluntary basis.
Vice President - Open
Event Manager - Open
Faculty positions are responsible for running School Alive on a daily basis. These positions are paid a highly competitive salary based on student enrollment.
Support positions are responsible for a variety of tasks to assist salaried faculty and executives. These positions are mainly taken on a voluntary basis.
The main steps of the hiring process include:
1. Apply: The first step is to fill out the correct application below (Executive, Faculty, or Support). You will need to provide some information such as contact information and birthday. You must also include why you are interested in the position as well as a resume outlining your relevant experience. There will be an extensive background check for all positions at School Alive.
2. Interview: After submitting your application, you will receive contact from us to schedule an interview. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your needs and goals with us, and we will ask questions to get to know you better.
3. Offer: After the interview, you will receive a decision regarding your position acceptance to School Alive. This decision will be made with a focus on what is best for you and the others at School Alive.
4. Finalize: If you are accepted, you will need to complete the necessary paperwork, including signing our Statement of Faith.
Partnership availability at School Alive is shown below.
Partnerships with School Alive are made to ensure smooth operations and to provide opportunities for students to connect with experts or serve the community. If you are interested in becoming a partner, please contact us.